Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Wallrite Whiteboard Paint - White
Paint directly on the surface, write & draw after curing. Impact-resistant &; opaque white.
- S covers 1.5 sqm
- M covers 4.5 sqm
- L covers 10 sqm
- XL covers 40 sqm
This water-based two-component paint is designed for optimal curing and durability while emitting minimal odor. Be sure to read and follow the provided instructions when applying the paint.
Tips & Tricks
You can create a magnetic whiteboard by priming the surface with Wallrite Magnetic Paint. This black magnetic paint is dense due to its high metal content. After it dries, sand the surface to achieve the desired smoothness. Then, you can apply Wallrite Whiteboard Paint in White directly over the primed surface to create a white magnetic whiteboard. If you prefer a different color for your whiteboard, opt for Wallrite Transparent Whiteboard Paint and prime with your chosen color or paint over the black magnetic surface with a color before applying Wallrite Transparent Whiteboard Paint.
- Aluminum Pouch A
- Aluminum Pouch B
- Mixing Stick
- Masking Tape - M & L include 2 rolls
- Measuring Tape
- Whiteboard Pen - M & L include 8 pens
- Cleaning Sponge
- Data Sheet & User Manual
- Prepare the Surface
Start by cleaning the smooth surface from dust and dirt, and let it dry. If the surface is uneven or has holes, remove any protruding objects and fill in the holes. Sand the surface to achieve the desired smoothness for your whiteboard.
- Mix Components A and B
Components A and B come in aluminum packaging. Pour Component A into the provided bucket and then add Component B to the same bucket. Mix the components until the paint is smooth and free of lumps. This may take 2-3 minutes due to the paint's viscosity. Do not mix the whiteboard paint with water or any other substances, as this will render it unusable.
- Roll the Paint
Dip the roller into the bucket and let it absorb the paint thoroughly. Roll or spray the surface in two coats. For the first coat, use about 2/3 of the paint.
- Wait for Two Hours!
For the second coat, apply the remaining 1/3 of the paint after waiting two hours from the first coat application.
Wallrite Whiteboard Paint dries in 2 hours, but you should wait 3-5 days after the final coat before using the whiteboard surface to allow the paint to fully cure.
- Write, Draw, and Erase
Most whiteboard markers on the market work excellently with this surface. For erasing, you can use either a microfiber cloth or a miracle sponge.
- Microfiber cloth is our top recommendation at Wallrite. That's why we've produced our own, of the highest quality. It effortlessly wipes away writing and drawing. If text and images have been left for a while, consider moistening the microfiber cloth with water and gently rubbing.
- Miracle sponge is a simple yet highly effective eraser. Moisten it with water, and it will erase everything. Dispose of it once it loses its elasticity or becomes full of erasable material. That's why we offer them in packs of 10.
- AZOR Cleaning Fluid is antibacterial and excellent for cleaning frequently used surfaces, especially considering the risk of germ transmission.