Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
An extremely strong adhesive for heavy materials, perfect for all Wallrite Non Woven Dry-erase Whiteboard.
To determine the amount of Dynamite Glue needed, multiply the length by the width of the surface to be glued. (Length x Width = surface size in sqm).
- 4 meters of Wallrite Non Woven Dry-erase Whiteboard x 1.5 m width = 6 sqm of surface to glue.
- 3.75 liters covers 16 - 20 sqm.
- 19 liters covers about 100 sqm.
- The adhesive is made in America, where surface is measured in Square-foot (Sq f). However, we measure surface in square meters (sqm).
Dynamite Glue can be applied under standard ventilation conditions.
It's essential to clean your Wallrite Whiteboard from glue right after installation before it dries. If you forget, no worries—you can dampen a microfiber cloth with lukewarm water and gently scrub off the dried glue. Absolutely avoid chemicals as chemical cleaners might dissolve the surface, making it unwriteable.
- Eyes: Always wear protective goggles to guard against splashes. Direct contact can cause eye irritation.
- Skin: Always wear protective gloves when handling wall glue, as the adhesive can irritate sensitive skin types.
- Respiratory System: When working with Dynamite Glue, wear a respirator. A respirator protects you and your airways, especially if you're allergic, since the glue might irritate the respiratory system for those with allergies. On the other hand, a face mask is designed to minimize the risk of transferring infectious particles from the wearer to others and is considered a medical device. (See what the Drug Administration says about it.)
We offer help with the installation of your Wallrite Nonwoven. Our skilled installers will get the job done, and we provide a 7-year warranty for a properly executed installation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read and follow our installation guide if you choose to install your Wallrite Non Woven Dry-erase Whiteboard yourself.